Mold Remediation in Raleigh
Having mold in your home is not only stressful, but it’s also dangerous. Mold growth can lead to health problems like chronic headaches, difficulty breathing, and worsening asthma. The longer you’re around mold, the worse your symptoms can get. To protect you and your loved ones, trust our mold remediation in Raleigh.
When you partner with Elite Moisture Solutions, we will:
- Contain the mold and seal off the HVAC supply to prevent it from spreading.
- Place moisture damaged materials into sealed bags and safely remove them.
- Use a HEPA vacuum and antimicrobial solution to remove any trace of mold.
Get a Free Estimate
What Is The Difference Between Mold Removal And Remediation?
Mold removal is the process of removing mold from a surface. This can be done with a variety of methods, including scrubbing with soap and water, using a commercial mold remover, or bleaching. By not addressing what may have caused the mold to grow, it is likely to return.
Mold remediation is the process of cleaning and repairing surfaces that have been damaged by mold. This also includes finding the cause of the mold. Whether it be excess moisture or a crack in the foundation, Elite Moisture technicians will find the cause and work to repair it. This ensures the mold will not return.
Benefits of Mold Remediation
Mold remediation can have a number of benefits for your home or office. These include:
- Preventing the spread of mold: Mold remediation can help to prevent the spread of mold throughout your property. By removing moldy surfaces and repairing the cause of the mold, you can help to stop it from spreading.
- Improving indoor air quality: Mold remediation can improve the indoor air quality in your home or office.
- Protecting your health: Mold remediation can help to protect your health by removing mold and repairing the cause of the mold. Mold can cause a number of health problems, including respiratory problems, skin irritation, and allergic reactions.
Mold Inspection and Testing in Raleigh
Every home is different, and every mold problem is unique too. That means there’s no one-size-fits all approach to mold remediation. Instead, we conduct a thorough inspection of your home to assess the severity of the mold problem and tailor our approach based on our findings.
To perform a mold inspection, we will:
- Search your home to determine where the moisture is coming from.
- Record relative humidity readings and take life tape samples.
- Send the samples to a third-party lab to undergo testing.
- Perform an air quality analysis with a pump and spore trap.
Is Mold Dangerous?
Mold is a type of fungus that thrives in damp, dark environments. Mold can cause health problems, especially for people with allergies or asthma.
Exposure to mold can cause:
- Red, itchy eyes
- Runny nose
- Respiratory infections
- Asthma attacks
- Sinus infections
Mold can also cause structural damage to your home. The mold spores can travel through the air and land on surfaces where they start to grow. Mold eats away at organic materials like wood, drywall, and insulation.
If you have mold in your home, it is important to remove it as soon as possible. The longer it stays, the more damage it can cause.
Our One Year Warranty
If you see something that looks like mold, don’t chance it by attempting to remove it yourself. Spraying cleaning products or other solutions can make the mold problem worse, or even put your health at risk. Instead, trust us for professional mold remediation in Raleigh that’s backed by a one-year warranty. If you’re not satisfied with our workmanship or installation process, we’ll return to fix the problem.