Interior Mold Remediation in Chapel Hill
If you’ve noticed something weird growing on your walls, baseboards, around windows, or in another part of your home, it could be mold. Mold can look furry or flat, grow in patches or specs, and be black, white, orange, green, or brown. Its many appearances make it tough to confirm you have mold on your own, but it’s an easy job for the experts at Elite Moisture Solutions. We offer interior mold remediation in Chapel Hill to treat your home, crawl space, and basement.
Get a Free Estimate
How We Find Mold
Before we start treatment, our technicians complete a mold inspection. This is a very important first step because it helps us know what type of mold we’re dealing with, what spaces are affected, and how bad the problem is. During an inspection, we will:
- Ask you about any plumbing problems or water damage.
- Complete a visual inspection to look for mold growth.
- Look in areas that have the highest risk of growth, like bathrooms.
- Test the air for spores to make sure we don’t miss anything.
- Create a custom treatment plan based on your home’s condition.
Our Mold Remediation Process
Removing mold does just that—it gets rid of the stuff you can see without getting to the source of the problem. Our mold remediation in Chapel Hill is different! We address the underlying issues to stop mold from coming back. It’s a permanent solution, which is exactly what you need.
When you partner with us for mold remediation, we will:
- Create a barrier around affected areas to stop spores from traveling.
- Seal off your HVAC system to prevent cross-contamination.
- Remove anything with moisture damage, placing it in a sealed bag.
- Clean up spores using a HEPA vacuum.
- Follow up with another inspection and take additional samples.
- Provide you with a copy of the lab results and a clearance letter after treatment.
Leave Mold Removal to the Professionals
Mold can be dangerous, especially in large quantities. Attempting to remove mold on your own can release more spores that travel through your home, making the problem worse and potentially harming your health. Our experts have the proper tools and safety equipment needed to get the job done right. We also use HEPA filtration systems and follow a strict protocol.
Feel Confident with Our Workmanship Warranty
It’s easy for mold to come back, which is why we also go above and beyond with our mold remediation in Chapel Hill. That includes working carefully to ensure we don’t miss anything, as well as offering a one-year Workmanship Warranty. If you have any issues during the first year after your service, let us know and we’ll come back at no additional charge!