Mold Remediation in Chapel Hill
Mold is a natural part of our ecosystem, so there will always be some amount of it in your home. It becomes a problem when the volume of mold reaches a certain threshold, or when there are toxigenic species present. In that case, you need mold remediation in Chapel Hill. We follow strict protocol to ensure we get the job done safely without causing further harm to your home.
When you choose Elite Moisture Solutions for mold remediation, we will:
- Seal off the affected area and HVAC system to prevent spores from traveling.
- Determine the source of the excess moisture.
- Remove damaged materials and store them in secure bags.
- Clean up using a HEPA vacuum and antimicrobial solutions.
- Return for a follow-up inspection to make sure no further treatment is needed.