HVAC Duct Cleaning Services
HVAC ducts are the series of conduits that run through your home, bringing warm or cool air into each room. The more you use your air conditioning or heat, the more dust and debris that builds up inside of them. Because these ducts circulate air throughout your home, it’s important to keep them as clean as possible so you aren’t breathing in dust, allergens, or mold. If you’re looking for reliable HVAC duct cleaning services, look no further than Elite Moisture Solutions!
Get a Free Estimate
HVAC Duct Cleaning In The Triangle
Air ducts are located deep within your home, so cleaning them isn’t something you can easily check off your chore list. That’s why it’s best to leave it to the professionals! We have specialized tools that let us deep clean the ducts, lessening your chances of mold growth or a fire.
When you trust our HVAC cleaning services, we will:
- Shut off the HVAC system at the thermostat and at the main breaker to ensure it’s off and safe to work on.
- Reach as far as possible with a contact vacuum to begin cleaning.
- Use brush heads and compressed air to loosen debris that’s trapped in the ductwork.
- Draw out the loosened material using another vacuum that’s connected to the ducts.
- Hand clean each supply boot and vent cover with an antimicrobial solution.
- Clean condensing coils and the blower fan if necessary.
If your home smells musty or earthy when the air comes on, it’s possibly because of mold growth inside the air ducts. As the air circulates, it brings mold spores with it and you end up inhaling them, which can cause health problems like difficulty breathing or all over itchiness. If you suspect you have a mold problem, call us to schedule a mold removal service.
How To Maintain Your HVAC System Between Cleanings
HVAC ducts should be cleaned by professionals every 3-5 years, although that number can fluctuate depending on where you live, how often you run the air conditioning, and whether you have existing respiratory issues. Between these cleanings, there are simple steps you can take to ensure your system is running it’s best:
- Change your air filters every 1-3 months. Consider replacing them more often during allergy season or if you have pets.
- Clean your condensing unit by using a garden hose to remove built up dirt and grime. Don’t use a pressure washer, just a normal hose!
- Remove mulch, dead leaves, and vegetation to create a two-foot clearance on all sides of your unit.
Reliable Service With A Warranty
Our customer’s health and happiness is our top priority, which is why all of our jobs come with a one-year Workmanship Warranty. If you have any issues with our workmanship or installation, we’ll return to make things right. You can always trust Elite Moisture Solutions for the best service possible.
Areas We Service Near Raleigh
As a locally owned and operated company, we take immense pride in serving communities in the Raleigh area. We work hard to help our neighbors and couldn’t imagine working anywhere else!