Sump Pump Installation in Cary
Sump pumps are integral to the foundation of your home, but they can also be a source of frustration. If you've ever had problems with yours, you know what we mean. We all know that sump pumps are important for keeping water out of our basements and crawl spaces, but when they break it's not fun.
Elite Moisture Solutions is an expert in sump pump installation and maintenance, so if you're having issues call us today! Our team has been installing this equipment for years and we never had a customer who wasn't happy with our service or products.
Get a Free Estimate
What Is A Sump Pump?
A sump pump is a pump used to remove water that has accumulated in a water-collecting sump basin, commonly found in the basement of homes. The water may enter via the perimeter drains of an underground waterproofing system, funneling into the basin, or because of rain or natural ground water, if the basement is below the water table level.
Sump pumps are used where flooding occurs on a regular basis and can be either manually or automatically operated. A sump pump system consists of four parts: the sump pit, the pump, the discharge pipe, and the check valve.
Sump pumps are a necessary part of every home. They’re the heart of your basement or crawl space, and they keep it dry when there is water on the outside trying to get in.
Benefits of Professional Sump Pump Installation
The problem with not having a sump pump professional installed in your crawl space or basement is it could fail when you need it most and lead to expensive water damage repairs. This could be because the pump itself has failed or because it was not installed properly to begin with.
Benefits of a installing a sump pump include:
- Prevents water damage: A sump pump will remove any water that has accumulated in your sump pit before it gets a chance to cause any damage to your home.
- Reduces the risk of mold: By preventing water from accumulating in your basement, you will also reduce the risk of mold growth.
- Helps to keep your basement dry: By keeping the water out of your basement, you will also help to keep it dry and free from mold and mildew.
- Saves money on repairs: By preventing water damage, a sump pump can also save you money on costly repairs that would be necessary if the water was allowed to accumulate.
- Provides peace of mind: Knowing that your home is protected from the damaging effects of water can give you peace of mind and help you to enjoy your home more.
So whether it's just a small amount of water in your basement or crawl space or something much worse than that, having an effective sump pump system is crucial for keeping your house safe from flooding damage and protecting your homes foundation.
Our Workmanship Warranty
If you see excess water in your basement, don’t chance it by attempting to remove it yourself. Installing a sump pump or other solutions can make the problem worse, or even put your health at risk. Instead, trust us for professional sump pump installation in Cary that’s backed by a one-year warranty. If you’re not satisfied with our workmanship or installation process, we’ll return to fix the problem.